30 November 2009

Hello!
My name is Ania and I'm 14 years old. I live in Szamotuły in the west of Poland. I have a little brother. He’s name is Mikołaj. I like animals, so I have 2 dogs: Frodo and Dasy.
What about my looks?...hm... I have short brown hair and grey eyes. I am about 160 cms tall. I usually smile and I'm happy!
I'm a student of Piotr Skarga Lower Secondary school. I'm in class 2A. I usually start lessons at 8:00 am and I finish at 3:00 pm. I like school, because I meet lots of friends there. My favourite subject is biology. Do you like biology?
After school I have many extra activities: German, Aikido, Iaido. In my free time I often hang out with my friends. We usually go to the cinema. I love rock music. My favourite band is Hey. Their best song is "Sic". Once a fortnight I go shopping. Often I buy CDs, books and clothes. I sometimes watch TV. My favourite film is “Slumdog”.
As for food, I like meat and vegetables with rice, ice cream and chocolate of course! What's is your favorite food?
Please write and tell me about you.
Ania

No comments:

Post a Comment