25 November 2009


Hi :),
My name is Ola and I from Poland. I live in Szamotuły. I am 14 years old. I have long brown hair ad brown eyes. I am a student of Piotr skarga Lower Secondary School.

I love cats. They are great animals! I have one cat. His name is Fufik. I love him :) My hobbies are spending my free time with my cat and surfing the Net. I like going shopping and hanging out with my friends :) My favourite subjects are English, Polish and German. I hate Maths and physics. They are terrible subjects.

I like listening to music. I like pop and hip-hop but I hate rock. My favourite series is "Friends" because it is funny :) I like eating chips, hamburgers and pizza. My favourite drinks are pepsi or cola.

Please write and tell me about you.
I hope to hear from you.

Ola

No comments:

Post a Comment