30 November 2009

Agata

Hi!;]
My name is Agata . I'm 14 and I'm from Poland . I'm a student of Piotr Skarga lower-Secondary school in Szamotuły .
I have long blond hair and blue eyes .
At the weekdays I get up at 6.3O am . My favourite subject is Biology and Music. I like listening to music: R&B, pop, house .I like animals very much. I have had lots of animals in my life. Now I have 2 little dogs . Their names are York and Bazyl. At the weekends I meet with my friends and watch lots of films, I usually go shopping with my friends. At the weekdays I go to school after that I learn .
I'm looking forward to hearing from you .;];];];]
Agata

3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Nice to meet you..
    I have also blond hair ^^ , & i also check films in the weekend. I like shopping with my friends to.
    Hope to hear more from you
    Greats x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Nice to meet you too. So We are similar,greats;]

    ReplyDelete