10 November 2009

Kuba

Hello,
I'm 15 years old and I'm from Szamotuły in the west of Poland. I have short blonde hair and blue eyes. I have a dog. Its name's Fox.
I'm a student of Piotr Skarga Lower Secondary School, and I'm in Class 2A. On weekdays, I get up at 7.00 and go to school from 7.40am to 3.00pm. I love Science. I don't like sport, but I love books!
At the weekends I play computer games or I read adventure books. On Suturday I sometimes go to a computer cafe with my friends. On Sunday I always go to the park with my dog. On holiday I often go to the seaside or I go to the mountains.
My favourite film is Lord of the Rings. I like pop music. I love pizza and chips.
Please write and tell me about you and your life.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Kuba

6 comments:

  1. HELLO!!
    I most ask, are you a boy or a girl?
    xoxo Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Why don't you like sport?
    At school days i gett up at the same time like you ^^.
    I like to read books also, but just if it is a true happend story.
    Hope to hear from you at soon as posible.
    Seeyou .. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you also have a pizzahut where you can eat pizza or is it something else? x Sophie from belgium

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristina!
    I don't like sport, because I'm not very strong and I can't play team games. My favourite book autor is A. Sapkowski, but I like T. Canavan, J. Verne, J. Grzędowicz too. Who is your favourite writer? I hope to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dwight!
    My favourite games are RPG

    ReplyDelete