17 November 2009

Hi, everyone!

My real name is Weronika but I don't like it very much so you can call me Ronnee. ;)
I'm 14 years old and I'm from Szamotuły in the west of Poland. I have long brown hair and blue eyes.

I go to the junior high school number three in Szamotuły. On weekdays I get up usually at 6.00 and I go to school from 7.40 to 3 pm. Just on Friday I can sleep longer - to 9 am. My favourite subjects are science and English but I really don't like PE.

My favourite sport is volleyball but I'm not very good player. I like swimming too. Thursdays I ride a horse. I love it. Mondays I attend extra English classes and go to gym. I love singing so I sing in school choir. My favourite kind of music is rock, of course! I really hate hip-hope. My favourite band is called 'Green Day'. Have you heard about this band before? I like Avril Lavigne too.

My favourite films are for example 'Harry Potter', 'Spider-Man', 'X-men' and 'Mission Impossible' but I really, really hate 'Star Wars'. I like to go to the cinema in Poznań (it's a big city near Szamotuły).

I love books. I need to read something all the time. My favourite book is 'Harry Potter'. I like 'Twilight' too. Have you heard about this book before?
I often go to the seaside with my family in the summer. In winter I like to go to mountains to ski.

Well, I think it's everything what you need to know about me for now.

Lots of love
Ronnee :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Are you going to see the new movie of twighlight also ? And the last movie of Harry potter, is comming also i think..
    I'dd like to learn some Polish words, maby you can help me and than i can teach you some Dutch.
    Hope to hear from you soon ,
    Greaats x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kristina,
    yes, I would like to see this film (it's called 'New Moon'). We (me and my class ;)) were going to see it in cinema in Poznań but there was no tickets! I waited on this film since few months and now I can't see it! It's so annoying... As for Harry Potter, in July we had 6th part in Poland so I think I have to wait ;)
    I like your idea! I'd like to learn some words in your language. It's December now so I think we could start from some words connected with X-mas. What do you think?
    LOL

    ReplyDelete