7 November 2009

Alicja

Dear Friends,
I'm Alicja and I'm 15 years old.
I live with my parents and my younger sister in a small house in Szamotuły.Szamotuły is a small city in the west of Poland.
I have long brown hair and brown eyes, I'm a very short and thin person.
I go to a lower-secondary school near my home.On weekdays I get up at 7.00 and my first lesson starts at 7.40.My favourite subjects are Polish and Science.I like school because I can meet my friends there.
My favorite sport is running.I often go to the gym.At weekends I meet with my friends , go to Poznań or go to the swimming pool, I sometimes hang around the town with my friends.
My favourite films are "Revolutionary Road" and "The Curious Case ofBenjamin Button".My favourite bands are U2 , Coldplay and Green day.My favourite songs are "Clocks', "One".My favourite actors are Monica Bellucci,Angelina Jolie and Collin Farrell.
In winter I always go to the mountains to a small town called Bukowina Tatrzańska and there I go skiing.
I hope to hear from you soon
Take care
Alicja

5 comments:

  1. Hello Alicja!
    are you born in 1993 late in the year or in 1994 very early? I have also long brown hair but not brown eyes. My favourite subjects in school are "Idrottsfysiologi" and sport. I play basketball and I practise every day. Some days in the gym! "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" is a fantastic movie! I started to cry, it's a very emotional movie! Take care, later.
    Malin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I love basketball too, but it's only one problem ,I can't play;].You are very toll not like me.
    Do you like cooking? I love to cook and than eat this;]If you have any question ,write to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi again!
    oh, thats nice. It isn't that hard to play! What do you mean by "toll"? No, i do not like cooking. Im pretty good at it but i do not like to cook. Maby if someone's with me it could be fun! Food is the best thing ever been on the planet!;] are you born in 1993 or 1994?

    keep in touch!/ Malin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an strange way to celebrate christmas. Here in Sweden we celebrate christmas on 24th December. We also buy presents and decorate our houses with christmas tree and candlesticks. In Sweden we hangs up christmas stockings and on the christmas morning we get presents. Yes, i get my presents under the christmas tree.
    Malin

    ReplyDelete