5 November 2009

Violetta

Hello,
My name is Viola and I'm 15 years old. I live in Szamotuły in the west of Poland. It's a great place to live.
I have dark hair and brown eyes.
My hobbies are volleyball, painting and listening to music. I like hip-hop and rock a little. I love sweets and I like strawberries because they are rather nice (but I'm not fat :)).
I have quite a small family. My sister (Daria) is 16. She is interested in sports too. My mom is a good cook. I like her dinners (who wouldn't like meat by mom?). And my dad, yes, he plays tennis.
I'm a student of Piotr Skarga Lower Secondary School. On weekdays, I get up at 7am and go to school from 8am to 3pm. My favourite subjects are art, PE or maths. Anyway, I don't like school, oh, maybe sometimes.
At weekends I go to the cinema with my parents or my friends, I go shopping. 'The dreamer' is my favourite movie because this film makes me cry. I have never watched a better film. I took up skiing when I was 6 years old, every winter I go to the mountains. In the summer I often go to the seaside. That's great! Do I have do tell you all details? For the time being, I'll leave the rest to your imagination. Please tell me something about you and your life...
I hope to hear from you.
Viola

6 comments:

  1. Hello Violetta! It´s fun to see that ju like to sport. Me to! We do sometimes play volleyboll on our sports lessons. But not so often. Although, it´s a fun game. I play basketball, so we both like ball games! I haven´t seen "The dreamer" as you recommended. Maybe i should. Sensitive movies are nice to watch. Have you seen "A walk to remember"? That movie makes me cry every time.
    Have a nice day!
    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Violetta. This is Fanny and Rebecca. We LOVE strawberrys!:D you seem good at painting when we read your text here. You play volleyball, do you play in any team?
    /Fanny&Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    This is Emma and Linda from Sweden :) Do you paint alot? and what do you paint? Why do you not like your school? Our school is OK, when we have alot of P.E :)

    Hejdå (goodbye) / emma and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very happy that you decided to write to me! :)

    Dear Maja, I watched "Walk to remember" many times. You're right.;)It's realy a moving film. Have yo ever seen another movie with Mandy Moore? Maybe you saw 'Because I said so'? Best wishes.

    Hello Fanny and Rebecca! I wanted to write down to some team, but there were a problems. They didn't want to take me, they said that I want to start to late. It's funny. I have only 15 years and I'm to old? Yeah!:)Oh right! But I understand it and for now playing a volleyball is my pleasure.I spend my life in pursuit of pleasures. Do you like cooking? ;> After reading you're text I think that you like. Am I wrong? Have a good day!

    Hi Emma and Linda. Yes, I paint in free time. I keep a diary. That's my collection of pictures. I like painting the people, they are so strange. Why I don't like school? I should feel shame but I always was a lazy (with the exception of PE lessons ;)). I hope to hear from you soon. Viola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Violetta! Yes I have seen "Because I said so" That´s a really nice movie. Mandy Moore is a good actor. Over to something completely different.. Do you have facebook? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. We think that it's really unfair that they won't let you on a team. You can never get too old to play a sport! :) We like to cook, but we are not so good at it. Take care. /Fanny&Rebecca

    ReplyDelete